9 Things to Stop Worrying About - Health.com
Too much stress can wreak havoc on your health. Get answers and stop tormenting yourself over some common health concerns:
- Do I really need eight glasses of water everyday?
- Will stress turn my hair gray?
- Will reading in poor light ruin my eyesight?
- Is my daily pick-me-up bad for me?
- Must I feed a cold and starve a fever?
- Do I need to eat fresh vegetables daily?
- Are the eggs I eat going to lead to heart disease?
- Can I catch a cold if I'm out in the cold weather too long?
- Could my lipstick be making me sick?