A Little Bit About Me

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My name is Shannon Brennan.  I'm a Wife, Mother (Expecting Baby Number Two this November!), Lifelong Vegetarian, Certified Personal Trainer and Pilates Instructor.

I believe that exercise and proper nutrition are paramount to living a full and happy life. The benefits of exercising regularly and eating a balanced and varied diet are countless. I have been an avid exerciser and vegetarian since childhood, and have seen and experienced first hand the amazing impact that an active lifestyle and healthy diet can have.

Since I began working in the fitness industry ten years ago, I have helped thousands of people -- young, old, and in between -- adopt a healthier, more active way of life, and achieve their fitness goals! I hope with my Healthy Mommy Blog to be able to reach and improve the lives of an even larger audience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts

Healthy Mommy Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino