100 Days Left to Make 2010 Your Year!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

All day long, I've been excited and focused on the start of fall.  I love how the crisp autumn weather, at least here in the mid-Atlantic, affords us more opportunities to get outside to exercise!  I've been thinking about healthy fall foods . . . chilies, soups, pumpkins and apples.  But there's something else exciting about today too!


I was just reading a friend's blog and thought I would share! Christina, author of MY LAST WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!, drew my attention to a great opportunity to re-evaluate and recommit to my fitness and health goals.  Did you know that from this day forward there are exactly 100 days left in 2010. One hundred days to make this your year. One hundred days to achieve your goals. One hundred days, each and every one of which can be a great day! What are your goals for the next 100 days?




I want to take tonight to think about it, but I am going to set some goals for the for myself for the next 100 days and post them here tomorrow.  I hope you will take the opportunity to do the same.


I challenge you to write your goals down and share them! Written goals have a way of transforming wishes into wants; cant's into cans; dreams into plans; and plans into reality. Don't just think it - ink it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts

Healthy Mommy Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino