Meatless Monday -- Starts Tomorrow!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

For a while I've been planning to start a Meatless Monday series on my blog, and finally tomorrow I am going to do it!  Since every Monday is meatless at my house (I've been a vegetarian for 20+ years.), I have lots of experience going meatless and lots of great recipes to share. I hope you'll join me tomorrow and every Monday!

Why Meatless? Going meatless once a week may reduce your risk of chronic preventable conditions like cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity. It can also help reduce your carbon footprint and save precious resources like fresh water and fossil fuel.      http://www.meatlessmonday.com/why-meatless/

Why Monday?  Monday is the start of the week.  It's the day to start fresh.  Most diet and/or exercise plans are started or restarted on Monday.  Monday is the call to action built in to every calendar each week. And if this Monday passes you by, next week is another chance to go meatless!  

 I challenge you to try Meatless Monday at your house!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts

Healthy Mommy Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino